Top 10 Things I Learned While Training for and Running a Half Marathon
10. Don't wash & dry your mp3 player. They don't do dryers.
9. Running without tunes is actually enjoyable.
8. My preference is running with a friend.
7. Listening to my body is smart.
6. As a runner, the Pacific NW has got to be one of the most beautiful and challenging places to live. I am lucky.
5. Nature calls around mile 6 of a run that is scheduled to be greater than 12 miles.
4. I can take care of business just like bears do.
3. Always carry tissues.
2. If the urge hits while in a race - always take the FIRST opportunity to go!
1. I can run 13.1 miles.